Re: Two questions newbie MGB owner

To: "Jp Plank" <moonshine327@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two questions newbie MGB owner
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:14:12 +0100
'Rest' free?  Even at an average 30mph that car must have done about
6,570,000 miles by now ...

Both fans should blow through the rad.  It's possible the drivers side motor
was replaced with a non OE item for a car that has the fans on the other
side of the rad.  You will have to reverse the electrical connections (on
the motor side of the 2-pin plug if the wiring is correct on the loom side)
then check the blade profile as previously advised.