RE: MGB Front Springs

To: "'Telewest \(PH\)'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: MGB Front Springs
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:43:07 -0400
As far as I know, the cases of improperly marked springs (or maybe just
incorrect specifications) have been with GB labeled springs.  They were
marked with GB in my case, anyway.  For that matter, I've only seen GB
sourced springs from the two major suppliers - Moss and Vicky Brit -
though someone recently complained that springs he was sent were not
from GB as stated in a catalogue.  I forget which one.