Re: MGB Front Springs

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Front Springs
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:42:48 EDT
In a message dated 21/08/2003 8:18:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

>  A good
> example is V8 hydraulic tappets - available here for about a fiver each.  My
> (UK) supplier ships them to the USA where they are significantly cheaper
> than the local supply, even though they are made in the USA in the first
> place!

Strange isn't it?
I wonder what weird preferential pricing winds up with American parts being
cheaper after they are shipped halfway around the world than they are at home??

I know they do that with new car prices - which is why we can buy a new
American car in Canada for less than you can down there (and we have to promise
not
to sell it back to you!) I hadn't realised they did it with parts, though.

Bill