MGB 8 Track player... freebie

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB 8 Track player... freebie
From: "Scott & Lynn Hower" <howersl@att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:38:45 -0400
Cleaning more of the garage this weekend... I came across an AM/FM
8-track player that was offered as a B/L dealer option circa 72/73/74.
I have the original sales flyer touting the merits of this groovy
high-fidelity device.  Made by Audioxox, it originally sold for a
ridiculous $200  (I'll make you a copy if you want).  Complete with
cheesy paper mounting template.

Might be a paperweight, might work fine.  It's free to anyone who wants
it (Ok, it will cost you shipping).   I can't find the knobs, but I'll
keep looking.

--Scott
.