Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:13:36 -0400
Is it necessary to jack the front of the car to grease the kingpins?
I've always done it with the car on jack stands just because it was
easier to reach the fittings. But I was able to slide myself underneath
and grease everything (even the u-joint). None of my reference books
say whether the car should be up or down. Thanks in advance,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster