Valve cover

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve cover
From: Goracef1@cs.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:35:41 EDT
                 Hey List,
           I want to dress up the engine a bit on my 70 BGT and was thinking
of putting an aluminum valve cover on.Question I have is this,what exactly
does the piping or lines that run over top of the cover do?Are they just heater
related and if so can I just get rid of em if I never run the car with heat
during the winter anyway?Would look much cleaner without em I think but do not
want to remove things may cause issues of course.

                 Any thoughts would be great!
                                    Brian Ichter
                                    Plainfield,CT