Re: Valve cover

To: crenner@dynalivery.com
Subject: Re: Valve cover
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:44:43 -0400
 Yep, I think you are right.   But whichever way it flows, we learn of
leaks promptly when the drips fall onto the distributor and stop the
engine.   I've long considered that to be an elegant design feature to
alert the driver to possible low coolant levels without the need of
employing still another warning light circuit.
Bob