Re: front end conversion

To: Jim Leach <leachsr@idirect.com>
Subject: Re: front end conversion
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:44:56 -0500
I thought I'd lost it too. Two or three weeks ago I went through all
of my bookmarks and found it.

http://www.britishamericanmotors.net/bumpersreplica.shtml

I bet that's what you're looking for. I have an email from them on my
work computer. The front bumper is $300 and the rear $200. I think.
That does not include whatever grill you put in.

Paul.

--
   ______
  /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>