Re: Behind the scenes (MG Siting)

To: "Plant, Keith Contractor (NSAGAETA N6)"
Subject: Re: Behind the scenes (MG Siting)
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:09:18 +0200
Hi Keith,

I'm not living far from this - 20 miles north, just 20 minutes from Schiphol
Amsterdam airport.
There are some other spots where you can see a damask red similar B parked a
mile further west in Den Haag.

Sometimes you even might spot my GT!
Do come and visit when you're in the Netherlands again.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT