Re: 1949 Ford Prefect

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: 1949 Ford Prefect
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:02:42 -0400
Have you tried the Prefecture? (sorry, couldn't resist)

There seem to be enthusiasts around, but invariably there is some tie to
the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe.  I never really was able to read
that book, but did the car figure prominently in that book?  Nearly every
page mentioning the Prefect also mentions the universe, hitchhiking, Pan
Galactic Gargle Blasters and goodness knows what else...

So I'd say there are enthusiasts, out in the universe there somewhere...