Re: 1949 Ford Prefect

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: 1949 Ford Prefect
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:32:57 -0500
The car isn't in the book at all. An alien comes down to earth and
pretends to be human. He took the name of Ford Prefect by a mistake
in researching human culture.

They are funny books, and don't take much time at all to read. Not a lot
of heavy thinking involved.

Sorry for the lack of content.

--
    ______