Re: MGB rear springs.

To: "Richard Poole" <richp@poolelan.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB rear springs.
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:22:12 -0600
I bought new leaf springs from Moss, actually through a reseller. Mine
worked fine although it did raise the rear end up maybe 1 - 1 1/2".
Naturally, there is a lowering kit at extra cost to fix that. And that is
my only complaint, that you have to pay quite a bit more ($100?) if you
want them to fit correctly. Otherwise, I am pleased with mine.

David Councill
72 B