Re: Tires

To: "'MG Mail list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:56:23 -0400
Hi Dennis,

What kind of stents did you get and how are they working? I will
probably need to get some too and was looking for recommendations.

I hear there are some news ones that are medicated and reducing scarring.

I have been looking around and found that VB has the cheapest ones, but
the quality is questionable. TRF has nice ones but they are backordered
and I may need them soon, and Moss are the most expensive.

And these guys bitch about the Lucas ignition systems....

:-)

Don Malling