Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
I've finally gotten around to putting up a few pictures from GT-28
in Oregon on my MG web page (as stereo pairs, no less!).  If anybody
here who attended can take a look and let me know if they can identify
any of the people or cars I'd appreciate it, so I can put the info in
the captions.  Thanks!  It's at:

http://zippo.homelinux.org/mg/index25.html

--
David Breneman                     | "Far and away the best prize that
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  life offers is the chance to