Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:09:13 -0500
David Breneman wrote:

> Rocky Frisco SEZ -
>
>>Really neat! Thanks!! BTW, #8 is stereo-reversed from the others, so
>>crossing the eyes doesn't work.
>

> Actually, they're all for straight-ahead freeviewing!  I think
> the problem with that little Argus camera is that the optics are
> so poor it's hard to see much depth at all unless something is
> really close.  Alas, my Stereo Realist came back a week after
> I got back from Oregon.  I also took some 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 slides
> on Fuji Velveeta  :-)  which are beautiful, but they'd be
> immense as digital files.

I have the Realist, a prewar Sawyer Viewmaster Camera and the Fuji
experimental split-screen system from the 70's.

These days, I rarely use the cameras, but I do crossed-eyes freeviewing
pix and animations with Ray Dream Studio 5.5.

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
The Wednesday Night Science Project: http://www.wednitesciproj.us