Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
Rocky Frisco SEZ -

> Really neat! Thanks!! BTW, #8 is stereo-reversed from the others, so
> crossing the eyes doesn't work.

Actually, they're all for straight-ahead freeviewing!  I think
the problem with that little Argus camera is that the optics are
so poor it's hard to see much depth at all unless something is
really close.  Alas, my Stereo Realist came back a week after
I got back from Oregon.  I also took some 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 slides
on Fuji Velveeta  :-)  which are beautiful, but they'd be
immense as digital files.

--
David Breneman                     | "Far and away the best prize that
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  life offers is the chance to