Re: Why no MGs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why no MGs?
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:45:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/03 11:07:35 AM, mgrick@mgcars.org.uk writes:

<< I think the purchase of Qvalle (sp) included a distribution network - not

very large but a distribution network nonetheless. >>

Yeah, that's right, but there still would be the old network who might
squawk--or worse--in the name "MG" was sold by a different group.  As for my
experience, while I'm sure there were good MG distributors back in the day, I
certainly never met one.  The ones I dealt with should burn like pigs in hell,
not
that I hold a serious grudge against them.

Jay Donoghue