Denver Area: Parker now has a Dynojet AWD Dyno!!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Denver Area: Parker now has a Dynojet AWD Dyno!!!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:20:57 -0600
Sorry to spam all the list about REALLY local info, but I thought a few
people in the Denver area might want to see this.

Hello all!

Just opened in Parker with a Dynojet AWD Dyno is MAC Autosport,
303/841-1176.
They are at 6268 E. Pine Lane, Parker, CO 80138

The Dyno is a drive on type so you can keep the wheels on...
Between October 10th (today) thru the 18th they are having half off
sale on
pulls.

Considering some of us AWD people, the price is $45 for 4 pulls during
the
grand opening.

The place just opened this week so my advice is to take advantage of
the
opportunity before they book up!
They keep your pull record on there computer for tuning ability.
Considering my car get's
WAY to rich after 4k rpm gives me the excuse to improve the air/fuel
ratio.
(Now I know why
I was so slow in the straights at SCR).

Rates: in USD(prior to half off)

75/half hour on single axle, 150/hour
AWD 90/base line (4 pulls), 200/hour
All rates include Wideband Air/Fuel.

Some tips prior to getting your pull:
balance your tires / alignment to keep the car straight,
keep one hand on the wheel during the pull, etc...

In no way, shape or form am I getting a cent for helping out a local
Dyno
shop with this post.

Cheers!
Dan