Installing the blower, Part I

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Installing the blower, Part I
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:39:41 -0700
Here's the article I wrote, but ended up not selling to Classic
Motorsports on installing the blower on my MGB.  I hadn't posted a
link to it before in the hopes of actually selling it, but my
timebudget is such, that I'll probably never get off my butt and do
it.

If by any chance anyone on this list publishes a magazine and wants to
buy it, please let me know. Likewise, please don't go publishing links
to this page on the web.

http://red4est.red4est.com/jasaside/blowart/blowart.html

--
                   Girling is not a verb.