Re: west coast MGA nuts help!

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: west coast MGA nuts help!
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:31:55 -0500
> No, just make sure you use a rental car company you're familiar with. My
> parents were visiting once, and my mother thought my father would enjoy a
> convertible, so she tried to reserve a Chrysler Sebring. The outifit (I
> think it might have been Enterprise) said sure, no problem -- but when they
> arrived in San Jose, the rental car company said they didn't have any
> convertibles, had never had any convertibles, and had never had any Chrysler
> products. Nice.

Back when I was young (say 25 or so) I flew out to San Diego for a
friends wedding. I Reserved a Shelby CSX for the weekend. I walked up to
the counter, and the guy took a look at me, brought up my reservation,
and tells me the the CSX has a dead battery. They gave me a Sebring
Convertible. It was a nice weekend, sure why not.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>
||\/ ||  _ | Minneapolis, MN  55413