Re: Factory Distributor Swap

To: Robert Guinness <rjglaw@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Distributor Swap
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:57:05 -0500
The stuff I've read about SU swaps for the ZS car often mentions
swapping out the dizzy for a 25D or points based 45D to get the
more performance based advance curve with the weights. But I haven't
read anything that explains what the differences are. I haven't really
tried to find out either.

Might the University Motors reference book have them? I have it
at home.

Paul.

--
    ______