Re: Vintage License Plates

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage License Plates
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:50:56 -0800 (PST)
Check around the local hot rod clubs because I believe there is a company that
does new reproductions of old plates for the domestic old car clubs.
Carl

Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net> wrote:
Saw a vintage Mercedes today with vintage (1950's) NY plates. Does
anyone know how I could secure them for my MGB? Right now it has black
CA plates. I have to re-register it in NY and hate giving them up.
Frankly, the new plates are just plain ugly. Thanks in advance,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster