Re: MC rebuild vs. replace

To: Jim Leach <leachsr@idirect.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MC rebuild vs. replace
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:50:14 +0100
Brake MC is not easy to dismantle, but if you can - rebuild is a good
option.
Clutch MC - that one is easy to dismatle.
Check the bore - aspecially on the bottom of the bore it can be badly
pitted, so overhauling is hard to do without becoming the bore very wide.

A clutch MC is not so expensive a the brake MC...

Cheers,

Hans