Re: Vintage License Plates [cameras OT]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage License Plates [cameras OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:56:01 -0800
I personally can't get too worked up about this "infringement of personal
freedom"... if you don't run red lights, you won't get busted. But that's
just me... maybe some people like to run red lights as a matter of course...

Or, more charitably, maybe it's a case of "I don't agree with what you [do],
but I'll defend to the death your right to [do] it"... which, if you think
about it, is pretty darn silly in this case, if not outright dangerous.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149