Re: '74 GT

To: "Roger Los" <roger@los.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '74 GT
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:05:11 -0000
The clutch is fully self-adjusting for wear in the release bearing or
friction plate.  Extreme wear can cause the slave piston to be pushed right
out of the cylinder before you notice it at the pedal.  A low pedal is
usually caused by wear in the master push-rod, clevis pin and pedal lever
itself or air in the hydraulics.

PaulH.