Turbocharging an MGB?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turbocharging an MGB?
From: Eric Peterson <cyberemp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:27:03 -0800 (PST)
Greetings O List.
Perhaps this will not raise a hue and cry of outrage, but I am curious if
anyone has successfully
turbocharged an MGB with it's stock intake configuration. I.E. carburetted
rather than
fuel-injected.
 I imagine that getting a proper timing advance curve would be a challenge as
well.
I survived the cat thread, I hope to survive this one as well.:-)
Eric Peterson
65 V.W. panel van.(Rusting quietly. Why turbocharge rust)?
46 MGTC (No, I won't raise this question on the T-ABC list, though it would be
fun)!
59 mga ( No interest at this point. Same tech as mgb anyway).
00 Honda civic. (Riceburner Magazine has plenty of soup up advice, if I were
interested)