Bugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugs
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:45:48 -0600
At least it's Britcar content. I'll try to make it MG content.

Since Jeanette got her Jag, we've noticed the car has an affinity for
insects. I think it's the color (willow green).

First we started finding green grasshoppers on the car when we'd come out
to get in. Then small praying mantis's's's'eses (what IS the plural?). Then
one day she's driving along and a walking stick (?) flies in the window.
Now we find box elder bugs infesting it. Open back door; see a huddle of
box elders on the outer side of the rubber. They don't bother the redcar.
The BIRDS tend to like IT. I can't seem to find anyplace to park it at work
where I don't come out to drive home and find it covered in bird shit.
(Obligatory MG content.)

Anyone have any ideas about insect murdering substances that won't also
murder leather and cloth?

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
VP - Tennsessee Spokes Sports Car Club
schnittke@mindspring.com
'67 B (my daily driver)
'71 XJ6 Series I (Jeanette's daily driver)
dead '69 B