RE: Headlight Question

To: "Mark Lennan" <mlennan@crankyrobots.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlight Question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:42:00 -0800
Mark:

The light output difference between the regular bulbs and 100w ones is not a
lot.  The difference in expected life is.  The higher output bulbs have a lower
life expectancy.

When I was running pro-rally we tried the high powers for a short while, then
went back to the lower output ones which had much better longevity and did not
tax the electrical system as much.

FWIW

Kelvin.