Re: Ca. smog for 75 MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ca. smog for 75 MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:03:36 -0800
This is usually referred to as a 74-1/2, and it is a bit of a rare bird.
Don't take this as gospel, but I don't think it is any different from the
regular 1974 model, smog-wise. I hope you don't have any trouble with the
1975 registration, insofar as getting it smogged -- maybe you can get them
to change that based on date of manufacture.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149