Re: Ca. smog for 75 MGB

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Ca. smog for 75 MGB
From: Eric Peterson <cyberemp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:51:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul.
I'm digging through my copy of origenal mgb right now.
I'm going to check the engine # to see if someone swapped motors.
car was made in 11/74 as a 75, so maybe somone just swapped carbs. Car once had
airconditioning,
but it was removed, poorly.
I wonder if it's possible that this just wasn't a california car?
Oh, the mysterys! I think I'll need a catalytic converter, or will I> It would
be hot in there!
Thanks for the info. My clausernger is on my lap as I type this now!
Eric