Re: Why nylock nuts?

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Why nylock nuts?
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:53:13 -0500
Around 1960 I had occasion to work on instrumentation for the AEC. One
of the standard items in the parts bin was something known as an ESNA
Stop Nut.  I think that ESNA was the manufacturer.  They were the
forerunners of Nylocs.

Bud Krueger
52TD (Moss Nylocs on rods and mains)
see http://www.home.earthlink.net/~budkrueger/CrankIn.JPG