Re: Pushrod seating - Solved.

To: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Subject: Re: Pushrod seating - Solved.
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:49:27 -0500
Thanks Bob,

Now I know!  As usual the best tips and the ones that really matter are the
ones gleaned from experience and from others.  The big Leyland service book
just said take 'em out and keep 'em in order. So ....I'd did.
After I reinstalled the rocker assembly I turned the engine by hand.  All the
rockers moved so I guess the tappets are all engaged. Now all I need to do is
change the oil, flush out the cooling system and start it.  Hopefully I didn't
mess up anything.

Hopefully I can take a final drive to the rental garage with out any leaks or
awful noises ( besides the usual ones ).

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg
Clarinetist with Nefesh