Re: Brake bleeding question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake bleeding question
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:05:36 -0500
I don't have a manual in front of me but I recently did a brake rebuild on
our '78 MGB - replaced all hoses & rebuilt calipers/cylinders.

I don't recall the order for bleeding but I do not believe you should be seeing
brake fluid when you back out the pressure switch. IIRC, there are two types of
switches - one on the master cylinder, another seperate. Mine was the former -
on the master cylinder.

Lemme know if you don't get it figured out - I check my shop manuals when I get
home this evening, maybe it'll help me recall the order I used to bleed the
system.

Eric
1978 MGB
1960 MGA