Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:18:06 -0800
Well, you could check the clamps where the hoses enter the heater box. You
could conceivably have a leak there that was running down the outer wall of
the heater box, if the firewall seal is in poor condition. But it sure looks
like you're going to be doing the heater box boogie. My deepest sympathy...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149