MG's and Skis

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: MG's and Skis
From: "NSippel" <nsippel@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:36:49 -0500
Amco made a ski rack for  MG's.  I'm looking at an Amco ad for them.  "MGB
ski rack - $22.95."  Oh, it is on page 60 of Car & Driver from January -
1964.

I had a ski rack for my Healey 100-6 as well as for my MGB (See:
http://www.homestead.com/ctmgclub/files/mgb/mgb27.jpg ) during the 1964 to
1966 years.  Since MG Mitten, Wilhelm Haan & many other retailers of the
time are no longer around, you may want to try Wilco in Rochester, NY.  They
were around then & are now.  Ask for Peter Wilsea.  And, tell him I said
hello.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB - but no skis.  I just donated my last 2 pair to Goodwill.