Re: Defroster

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Defroster
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:14:24 -0500
Ok, I guess this wasn't too clear.  I'm looking for the wire grid that is
bonded to the rear glass on some GTs and most modern cars.  Not a repair
kit, those are easy to find.  I'm looking for the whole grid.  JCWhitney
definitely used to carry them but do not any more.  After many hours of
scouring the internet, I am unable to find a source for the whole thing.
They used to be universal, cut to fit kind of jobs for cars that never had
rear window defrosters, that is what I am looking for.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGTV8
71 MGB Tourer