RE: Defroster

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: RE: Defroster
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:15:22 -0600
James,

Ah, memories.  My dad and I put one of those on my 77 Honda Civic CVCC about
15 years ago.  Although every radio, amp, or light I bought from JCWhitney
performed poorly, this was the one item that worked as advertised.

I did a quick search on Google (including catalogs.google.com and
froogle.google.com) and turned up nothing relevant.  It looks like you may
have to try one of the JC Whitney defrosters that blow heated air against
the window.  Hope it doesn't suck too bad (haha).

Best Wishes,
Thomas J Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
http://www.pokrefke.com