Re: To seal or not to seal (?)

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, BarrMark262@aol.com,
Subject: Re: To seal or not to seal (?)
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:34:59 US/Mountain
I seal pretty much everything with permatex aircraft gasket sealant (I
think it's number 403 or something like that).  It comes in a little white
bottle, and is a brown alcohol based goo.  It does well.  I put it on
almost every gasket.  The only one I haven't used it on is the head
gaskets, and I know people that do use it there too.

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB
Misc other european cars