MGA 1600 (was MGA w/Volvo Engine)

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA 1600 (was MGA w/Volvo Engine)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:24:39 -0500
FWIW, there's someone near where I am that has a MGA 1600 for sale (not a
twin-cam, sorry).  I *think* it might be a '57, but I'm very tired (am in
the process of moving) and my brain is barely functioning.  I've seen the
car, it's black, fair/average condition.  I have no idea what they want for
it.  The car is in central NH.  If anyone wants I'll check it out.  I don't
know the owner, have no financial interest, yada, yada, yada.