RE: ebay duped

To: "Brownlee, Craig" <Craig.Brownlee@oneok.com>,
Subject: RE: ebay duped
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:32:38 -0800 (PST)
""Paul,

Please make sure you report this on the feedback section of Ebay. The fact
that you report being duped will make it very hard for this seller to ever
sell anything else this way.""

WHOOAH there! Hey, At least try to talk to the guy first. eBay warns you that
you are to make attempts to correct a less than positive situation before you
leave permanent feedback. Give the guy a chance to make it right. I have
soldquite a few things in the past and on three occasions the buyer was not
happy. In every case I immediately reimburse him and sent him cash to return
shipping. It is not worth having anyone unhappy with me. I have had one true
Dick who immediatly left very negative feedback before doing anything and that
rightfully pissed me off. I made it totally right with him but that one
negative will ALWAYS be there. Now, it does sound like he misrepresented the
item so you should ask for a reimbursement if you are not happy. As far as the
hub well, you bought a sterring wheel, not a hub, not a horn button. If it
comes with them, great but you cant complainabout that. You can complain besuse
you bought a specific year wheel and got a different one so that alone of
 worthy of a refund, he made a pretty basic fundamental mistake and you should
not have to pay for it. If you paid via Paypal, you can get a reimbusre ent via
them so consider that option. But, talk to him first.

Carl French