Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:59:46 EST
In a message dated 1/30/2004 12:25:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:
Well, no one really cares what color your engine is, unless you are selling
the car as "spectacular lovingly restored" like the guy on eBay <g>.... that
kind of language tends to raise expectations.
My point exactly!  In any case, that's just one of many scary eBay ads I've
seen (not just for cars mind you...)

Personally, I like Kelvin who paints all his engines maroon.  I'll take that
into consideration if I ever pull mine out for a rebuild.

donny v
1978 MGB