RE: Tie rod ends

To: "'philip.s.jones'" <philip.s.jones@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tie rod ends
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:47:26 -0500
I had the same wheels and the same result on my '74 GT.  I have heard
there are some tie rod ends that are smaller in profile.  I don't know a
way to source them beyond inspecting them visually.  Someone out here
may know.  I switched to larger wheels, so I never figured out what to
buy.  In the meantime, check to be sure there is no stick-on weight
right where it would hit the rubber.

Dean