Re: MG weddings (long)

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>,
Subject: Re: MG weddings (long)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:19:26 -0800 (PST)
Me either... I had an '82 Dodge Colt (the one with the 4X2 transmission -
cool feature!) but my wife had a (ugh) Pinto. Wasn't even a hatchback.
Talk about the 2 ends of the technology spectrum - I had a lightweight,
front-wheel drive car with excellent visibility, great gas mileage and
high utility with the hatchback and folding rear seats, and it drove and
handled great. She had a (ugh) Pinto.

--- Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@stoolhead.com> wrote:
> I have no cool MG wedding story at all.  When I
> met my wife-to-be I was driving a Plymouth Arrow.

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html