RE: ebay resolution

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay resolution
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:38:17 -0500
Not to defend an obviously lousy seller but I don't think it matters who
insures the item.  When I ship items I don't buy the USPS insurance,
however, if a customer doesn't receive the item, I ship them a new one.  I
self-insure...but don't charge extra for it.  My shipping charge is usually
@ $1 more than actual postage, but, again, I am insuring the shipment
myself.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird