Re: Off topic: Domain name registration

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic: Domain name registration
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:34:19 -0600
Actually, most of the email that I get telling me my domain needs renewing
looks like it is from verisign.  If you look close, the link that it is
provided points to so other registar that is affiliated with Verisign.
Still make me ill though.  I have had a ton of clients fall for that trick.

Harold