Re: Off topic: Domain name registration

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>,
Subject: Re: Off topic: Domain name registration
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:47:49 -0800 (PST)
--- Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com> wrote:
> My advice? Move all your domains to GoDaddy and use
> them for all future
> registrations.

I own a Graphic Design and advertising firm, and
although 90% of our work is print media, we still do a
TON of web development and design.

I completely agree with the above statement.  After
years of getting gouged by Netsol/Verisign, we have
moved every domain over to GoDaddy, and all of our new
domains are registered through GoDaddy as well.  They
are professional, reliable and as inexpensive as
anyone in the world.  We've had no problems and no
attempted screw-jobs ever since - just good, cheap
service.

I'm a very loyal GoDaddy fanatic.

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com