Re: MGB Replacement gas tank

To: battanhr@comcast.net
Subject: Re: MGB Replacement gas tank
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:31:26 -0500
  Waxoyl is a British product that appears to be a mix of beeswax,
paraffin and other secret stuff with evaporating solvents to make it
liquid.  When warm, it is sprayed onto surfaces and into crevasses. The
solvent evaporates, leaving a waxy, oily, residue.
  Moss carries the kit, sprayer and product, and refills of the product.
Bob