RE: MGB Replacement gas tank

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB Replacement gas tank
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:22:19 -0600
I think Waxoyl is found in the same sort of shopping districts
where one can find pickled walnuts and kippers.  Or at
least Whitworth wrenches.

It's an anti-rust thick waxy-oily gunk that folks back in the
"home country" swear by.  Many of the US based brit car
places sell it too.  It's *thick*.  Best to warm it up before
spraying it on.

"Just spray some Waxoyl under the boot and Bob's your uncle!"

Or something like that.  What do I know, I'm from the old South, where
the advice would be "just slop some earl under the trunk!" -- that is
if the shade-tree fellow working on the Cam-arrow had any mind
for preventative sort of stuff.  (And no picking on me for that!
He's no redneck, he's my brother!)

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary