Re: starter

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:19:55 -0800
Sorry, I didn't intend to lecture Dennis -- I was trying to make a general
point relevant to a lot of questions that have been posted recently.

But in this particular case, it was relevant, since I would have been able
to help with an early starter, but I have nothing to say about the late one.
BTW I never found out which one it was....oh well.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149