Re: Heater Cable

To: "Steve Piepenbrink" <mgbyellow@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Heater Cable
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:20 -0000
The cable *is* a pig to replace, needing the whole heater unit out I think,
see http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/b_heater/

But before starting that check the dash control itself isn't seized - even
with a seized cable there should still be some movement of the control
because of back-lash.  Then get upside down in a footwell, remove the hood
on the vent, and see if you can move the air flap from down there or se any
reason why it might be stuck.

PaulH.